Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

Mars Neptune...Riding the Wave


Emil Nolde, Sea With Red Sky
Mars finally moved into Scorpio today, after a month and a half in 'shall I, shan't I ' Libra. If you found yourself blocked at every turn last week with Mars conjunct Saturn, you'll have more of an ease now, particularly over the next day or two as the red planet trines Neptune in Pisces.

Mars Neptune is an interesting combination and one that needs careful managing. Left to its own devices a neptunian Mars can spend  life daydreaming or dwelling in a perpetual fog, constantly thinking up bright ideas but never having enough oomph to follow them through. Energy seems to dissolve before anything can actually get done.

What Mars Neptune people are brilliant at, if they did but know, is catching a wave and riding it. These folks can spot a trend, tune into a frequency and go with the flow in a way that others can only marvel at. They  bide their time, watching the tides while the world around judges them for their 'laziness'. But just wait. When the time is right, when they feel it, off they go. And the momentum carries them forward.

So take advantage of this energy over the next couple of days. Let yourself be moved to work, rest or play, whatever feels right, because as Mars moves on and aspects Pluto and Uranus at the beginning of next week, things are going to get super-powered. Look to the house that Scorpio occupies in your chart and see where the action is taking place.

 And remember, Mars is the joint ruler of Scorpio and particularly powerful there, so if you have a project you've been thinking about starting, this next six weeks is a great time to set it motion.

Do you have a Mars Neptune aspect in your chart? How does it work for you?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Nice job Christine :)

    I do not have a Mars Neptune aspect in my chart, however what I do have keeps me hoppin' to stay on top of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have transiting Neptune conjunct Mars, square Moon/Venus/Nodes, trine Uranus/ascendant. I should be painting again, but I'm not. I am crocheting again - I feel good as long as I'm being useful, but I miss getting lost in a painting. I'm making afghans to give away or sell, at the moment.

    ReplyDelete